Crawl Space Drains
Installing a drain in your crawl space can help prevent the area from flooding and causing damage to your foundation. Having your crawl space flood can lead to structural issues such as wood support beams taking on moisture and rotting. Also, moisture in the air can lead to growth of mold and mildew and cause health issues for you and your family.
Installing A Drain Pipe
At CNT Foundations, our team will install a drain in your crawl space by:
- Excavating a shallow trench around the inside of your crawl space that is below the footing
- Install perforated pipe into the trench
- Surround the pipe with rock
- Connect the pipe to drain at the lowest point of crawl space
- Allow water to drain out by gravity or install sump pump to remove water from the area
Call CNT Foundations today at 864-239-8024 to learn more about installing a crawl space drain.